Follow SNCT on Facebook@SNCTkc
Email at Deborah@snctKC.com
Call (913) 579-8556
3811 W 52nd St.,
Roeland Park, KS 66205
SNCT at the Joshua Center for Neurological Disorders
1010 Carondelet Dr. Suite 120
Kansas City, MO 64114
Occupational Therapy - Uses a Welcoming Home Environment. It's like going to a friends house to play and learn.
Covid-19: Your child can be seen at the clinic following guidelines. Your child needs to bring/wear a mask. OT sessions may be shortened for your child's tolerance and for time to disinfect between clients.
- Yes, you will see that your child CAN increase DEVELOPMENTAL SKILLS through play and games to gain ABILITIES to:
- sensory regulate,
- coordinate muscles,
- write, cut, type,
- emotional-regulate to respond appropriately in situations,
- socialize - make and keep friends
- group cooperation,
- increase positive thinking,
- increase mental flexibility,
- read and comprehend,
- memorize spelling words & math facts,
- follow written and verbal directions,
- attend to new information to learn,
- transition, routines,
- increase self-esteem and confidence!
YES, you will see YOUR CHILD CAN succeed!
- In each session, your child will feel they are playing, yet are building developmental building skills to gain skills for large and small motor planning and learning! Your child teaches me how to better help them so you can enjoy your child and family time.
Your child CAN produce more and neater handwriting and better coordination!
Parents, teachers, & principals, see the improvements
- Occupational Therapy integrates sensory systems, reflexes, & development so a child can attend to new information & living life to fullest.
- Learning disABILITIES Coaching Program & Occupational Therapy
- Remediates core underlying developmental issues:
- Developmental Delays
- Learning Disabilities in Reading, Writing, & Math
- Motor & Balance In-coordination
- Social Skills
- Visual Motor
- Visual Perception (Brain interprets what you see)
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
- Other Neurological Disorders
Steps to help your child succeed:
Free consultation by email or phone
1.) Email Deborah@SNCTkc.com or call (913)579-85562.) Complete intake forms3.) Evaluation with results and treatment plans tailored to child's needs.Parents collaborate for their child's success!
- Evaluations and Interventions provided in welcoming home clinic environment. When available, in the child's natural environment of childcare, pre-school, or home.
Ask about the SNCT Learning disABILITIES Program.
-Empowers parents to teach their child.
-Empowers children read, write, and calculate.Deborah Herzog, OTR/L
is a licensed Occupational Therapist in Kansas & Missouri. Holds a National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy with emphasis in pediatrics. Graduated from the University of Kansas Medical Center with honors.
27 years of experience. 6 years in schools. Professional and personal
experience working with children with reading, learning, sensory, and self-regulation challenges. On the faculty at Cleveland University.Expertise and advanced training in:
- Baby & child development
- School readiness
- Social skill development
- Zones of Regulation
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Executive functioning
- Sensory processing
- Motor coordination
- Fine motor
- Visual motor and visual perceptual
- Bal-A-Vis-X (Rhythmic balance, auditory, & vision skills)
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT)
- Craniosacral Therapy (CST) & manual therapies
- Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT)
- IEP's & 504's
- Health and wellness.
BCBS, Cerner Health Plan, UHC, All Savers, Cigna, Aetna First Health Network, Humana Choice Care, Medica, Health Net/Tricare, MO Medicaid, KS Medicaid Sunflower Health Plan, Medicare Part B, Ambetter Health.
Submits out-of-network claims for Cigna (Gold Plan) and Coventry.
Primitive Reflexes and ADHD - Rewire the Brain - what you see when primitive reflexes are not integrated, from your child’s development, and how this feeds into ADHD. Deborah will talk about how integrating primitive reflexes can rewire the brain for someone with ADHD.
Presented and hosted by St. Nicholas Children's Therapies and ADHDkc
Date: July 22, 2020
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Sign up on Facebook@snctkc
TESTIMONIALS: (Names not used to protect your privacy).
*****Post a Google Review*****
- 5/2019 “My child is writing with more ease and more
quality and quantity at home and in the classroom." ~Parent
- 1/12/20 "Our child was tearing and tiring when she practiced her reading and writing skills. She no longer tears and is excited about reading to her brother. I feel that removing this barrier helped her succeed in school. Deborah was able to identify areas of improvement no other OT had seen. She was skillful and varied in her approach. Every therapy session was a game. We truly appreciate Deborah’s dedication to our child’s success." ~Parent
- 12/27/19 "My child seems to be more coordinated and self-sufficient in getting dressed, etc. Better eating etiquette. And not as hesitant to read". ~Parent
- 1/10/20 "After I did the exercises, I did my homework faster and didn't yell". ~Child
Follow SNCT on Facebook@SNCTkc
Apply for SCHOLARSHIPS (age 5 and under): https://www.theaidanprojectkc.org with deadline of 12/31/20 ( Contact SNCT to fill out therapist referral form)
- Occupational Therapy: An Evidenced-Based
Intervention for Children and Adolescents with Developmental Delays
By Deborah Herzog, OTR/L
- Occupational Therapy and How Can it Help My Child By Deborah Herzog, OTR/L
The Presidential Magazine Kansas City Issue
Click below and open in new window for the BBB Business Review of SNCT